All the hard work it took to get here reminded our new batch of Web Developers to always strive for what they believe in. Our 56th Batch of Day Class bootcampers has officially completed their 4 months Full Stack Web Development training via online Bootcamp.
Batch 56 is one of the pioneer batches of Zuitt’s Online Bootcamp. They endured some calamities. Eventually, they have all adapted to the new normal.
The Online Commencement was held last June 19, 2020, Friday via video conferencing.
Congratulations to Batch 56 Day Class!
The class cheerfully congratulated themselves.
To start the event, Batch Instructor Chris also congratulated everyone and shared a few words of encouragement to the class:
The co-host of this commencement activity, Instructor Marty, also congratulated the class:
In every batch, students are tasked to vote for their classmates for the special awarding. After all, they would know each other well enough in the course of 4 months.
The winners of the Special Awards are as follows:
- Enthusiastic Learner Award: Kyle C.
- Outstandingly Organized Award: Lance M.
- Really Responsible Award: Dan G.
- Awesome Attitude Award: Micko L.
- Student Best Able to Teach Others Award: Carl H.
- Most Likely to be Famous Someday Award: Karen T. & Katrina T.
- Most Likely to Establish Own Startup Someday Award: Kyle C.
- Batch Mover and Shaker Award: Carl H.
- Exceptional Character Award: Arwyne DG.
- Kindness Counts Award: Arwyne DG.
- Engagement Champion Award: Genaro O.
Next, the instructors would be the one to define who among the bootcampers excelled on all three produced capstones throughout their Bootcamp journey. The Best Capstone awardees are as follows:
- Best Capstone 1: Lance M.
- Best Capstone 2: Arwyne G.
- Best Capstone 3: Dan G.
Congratulations to all Special Award winners!
TOP ACADEMIC PERFORMERS
Zuitt values hard work and resilience. In every batch, three top academic performers are highlighted and are given recognition for their outstanding performances.
Among them, here are Batch 56’s outstanding performers:
- Batch 56 – 3rd Top Academic Performer: Micko L.
- Batch 56 – 2nd Top Academic Performer: Lance M.
- Batch 56 – 1st Top Academic Performer: Dan G.
Congratulations to the top performers of this batch!
Batch 56 started their intensive IT Coding Bootcamp back in February 2019, a long coding journey that they will never forget. Their bootcamp training transition from offline to online surely has given them difficulties and challenges but they all pushed through to completing their training.