Our 123rd Batch of Night Class students has officially completed their Developer Career Program training.
The Online Commencement was held last October 28, 2021. Congratulations to the Batch 123 Class!
The winners of the Special Awards are as follows:
- Enthusiastic Learner Award: Ian A.
- Outstandingly Organized Award: Kimberly L.
- Really Responsible Award: Louise S.
- Awesome Attitude Award: Dan C.
- Student Best Able to Teach Others Award: Dan C.
- Most Likely to be Famous Someday Award: Jeric M.
- Most Likely to Establish Own Startup Someday Award: Kimberly L.
- Confident Kid Award: Efren R.
- Kindness Counts Award: Prince B.
- Friendly Neighbor Award: Arnon DLP.
Congratulations to all Special Award winners!
BEST CAPSTONE AWARDEES
Among the commencers, here are Batch 123’s outstanding performers:
- Batch 123 – Best Capstone 1 Awardee: Dan C.
- Batch 123 – Best Capstone 2 Awardee: Dan C.
- Batch 123 – Best Capstone 3 Awardee: Dan C.
Congratulations to the Best Capstone Awardees of this batch!