November 2021 – Zuitt launches three batches of Free Coding Bootcamps set before the year ends. This November, we partnered with major organizations – Kadakareer, DEVCON, and Kinobi to help us lead the coding literacy campaign for Tech Education worldwide.
In the following Free Coding Bootcamp events, participants will learn basic coding using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. Coding exercises will be done via live instruction where participants can code along with their instructors and classmates.
Here are the Free Coding Bootcamp Batches for November 2021
|Event||Partner Organization||Schedule||Register Here for FREE|
|CodeKada: Expand your Tech Knowledge with Basic Web Development||Co-presented by Kadakareer||November 13 – 14, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)||Register to CodeKada |
*Registration closes on November 11, 2021, 11:59 PM
|Kickstarting your Web Development Career||Co-presented by DEVCON||November 20 – 21, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)||Register to DEVCON |
*Registration closes on November 18, 2021, 11:59 PM
|Kinobi Code: Uncover your Learning Ability in Web Development||Co-presented by Kinobi||November 25 – 26, 2021 (Thursday & Friday)||Register to Kinobi Code|
*Registration closes on November 23, 2021, 11:59 PM
Free Coding Bootcamp Registration Guide
From our recently concluded batches, here’s what our participants have to say about their experience in the Free Coding Bootcamp.
Participants from Code with PWA:
- “I love it. I did not have a background on coding, but the instructor made it very easy! I would definitely consider Zuitt soon when I have finances.” – Makoto E.
- “It was really nice and challenging. I was able to learn my 1 year class in just 12 hours. I am really satisfied with the knowledge I’ve learned in this free coding bootcamp.” – Chelsea A.
- “I really had fun. The teacher was so patient in teaching us what we should learn. He taught us all the steps and waited for us whenever we encountered troubles.” – Myka P.
- “First and foremost, I’d like to express my gratitude to Zuitt for providing me with this chance to participate in the free Coding Bootcamp program. Although it was just for two days, I gained a great deal from my entire experience. My excitement in becoming a software engineer has increased due to being a part of this Bootcamp program.” – Hannah D.
- “Overall, I liked my experience in this free bootcamp as I learned the basics of Git and Github together with some HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap basics, which is the main objective that I had when I decided to join the bootcamp.” – Dustin E.
Participants from Chevening Vietnam:
- “Exciting and Fresh I would say. This is my very first coding course. As always, I like the feeling of learning like a kid, as fresh as it can be. I have learnt a lot of good things, not just only the technical part but much more than that is the logic reasoning.” – Tran Q.
- “I expected that it would be quite difficult for people who don’t know coding like me, but the training is really informative and helpful. I really appreciate my instructor Joseph and Zuitt team for their patience, clear guidance and step-by-step support. Whenever I’m confused and share my problem, the instructor would kindly look at it and help me so that I can follow the training session better. I also enjoy my result, web developer portfolio, which is amazing. It’s a pleasure for me to participate in FCB and learn from the Zuitt team. Thank you so much for your kind support.” – Ngoc L.
- “My overall Free Coding Bootcamp experience was great. From knowing almost nothing about Coding, I have to say that this Bootcamp has helped me a lot in having more insight into Tech industry as well as opportunities that we might have. Moreover, I was really impressed by detailed preparation and guidelines from the very beginning of the course until the last minutes of the Bootcamp. The supportive instructions of the Zuitt team during the 2-day event was truly incredible. I have learnt a lot about how to code a website starting from scratch.” – Tran T.
- “It was interesting, highly engaging, and easy to understand.” – Lan H.
- “It was good, we were introduced to the technology/programming industry and learned the most basic coding in frontend.” – Phan T.
Do you want to experience Zuitt’s Free Coding Bootcamp? Registration for the next three batches is still ongoing. Kindly refer to the table above for the designated registration links for each event.
For inquiries or concerns, drop us a message at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.